Thursday, January 27, 2011
Mockboard #2
WHEW! Today we had our second mockboards. I am so happy to have found such a great patient who is so willing to help me out during mockboards and boards. She really is the best possible board patient. I finished my patient today and felt really good about what I had accomplished. I had no idea that I would have scored in the 90's though! Coming from our last mockboards in October (which I really bombed) to now doing well enough to get such an awesome score?! I am feeling really good about the progress I have made in the last three months. Next mockboards I just really need to remember to get all the paper work filled out correctly. What started off as a really horrible month end up pretty awesome. I just hope that I do this well on the actual board exam. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment