Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally some class IV's

This week at the VA my morning patient never showed up (surprise, surprise!). That is the fourth or fifth person this semester to not show up! It is becoming really ridiculous. Well, the good news is that my afternoon patient did come, and he was a class IV! YEAH! I was able to get in two quads of a class IV. Today at weber clinic my morning patient (who was a referral from my one amazing family) came in. It turns out he has two quads of a III and two quads of a IV! I am really excited to have finally found these harder classifications! My afternoon patient today turned out to be a good mockboard patient, so because I already have a mockboard I was nice and gave this patient away to another student. So even though I feel like I did absolutely nothing at all today, I really did accomplish a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment