Friday, January 21, 2011

Best patients ever!

This week in WSU clinic my mockboard patient (who may also be my board patient) came in for x-rays. Her husband also came in for a tissue evaluation. This family is so amazing! They are very reliable and thoughtful. The husband works for a contractor and offered to re-do my bathroom for free as a graduation gift! I almost cried because they are so nice! Why can't all patients be this considerate? They also referred a friend to me! In fact, this week at the VA and at WSU went really great. All of my patients were super friendly and appreciative of the care I provided. One of my VA patients was a class IV and really a challenging case. However, in the quad that I scaled I only missed one small area of deposit. I am feeling really good about the progress I have made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment