Thursday, March 31, 2011
Good productive day.
In clinic today my mom came in and let me give her two sealants and put her on Nitrous to pass of a PE. What a nice mommy! After that I finished up a patient who had two quads of a four and two quads of a three. The afternoon I saw my board patients husband, who last semester was a class three. Today he was more of a maintenance patient but my professor was super nice and gave me two quads of a three and two quads of a perio maintenance. Now the only requirements I still need is a 1A which I have scheduled for next week. I also only have one more PE, 8 PAs, and 1 pano. Almost done! The end is in site! Whooo Hooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Megan! How wonderful. It was really weird not sitting by you at Welcome Night. I was like . . . I need to be talking to Megan. She's my peer pal! I'll see you tomorrow to do BWX on your little person. Thanks again for that.
ReplyDelete