Thursday, April 7, 2011
Fun day
Today my morning patient didn't show, so Linda cleaned my teeth! I love having my teeth cleaned, that is probably why I chose this profession. The afternoon I saw my board patients 5 year old daughter, then right after my sweet husband came in. I had fun seeing my husband in clinic, I was also surprised at how nervous I was to clean his teeth. I probably was nervous because I didn't want him to get mad at me for hurting him! :) He was such a good patient though. On Tuesday, I had my last "official" day at the VA. I will be going again next week to be the clinic assistant. It was a great feeling to have that day done and out of the way. I can't believe that I only have one more week of school left! I don't think I will miss it, just the friends and faces I have grown attached to seeing everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment