Thursday, March 17, 2011
No more teachers, No more books!
Okay so not really. I still have teachers and books, but I am done studying from them!! All my boards are done. It feels so amazing to have them all over with! I passed both the written and clinical local anesthetic exams, now I will just have to wait a few weeks for the results for the dental hygiene exam. So, so far I have successfully passed 3 out of 5 of my exams! I also have to mention how incredible my board patient and her family are. I know I have said so in the passed, but I feel like no matter what I say it just isn't enough. They are so amazing!! It was also pretty awesome giving injections today with no instructor watching me and critiquing me, scary but awesome! I can not believe I only have 4 weeks left until graduation!! AHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment