Sunday, February 13, 2011

National Board

This last week I took the National Board exam. It took me around 5-6hrs. Exhausting. Overall, I feel okay about it. I guess we will find out in a few weeks weather or not I passed. My husband, has been super supportive during my stressing out over boards. I really don't know what I would do without him. He surprised me with a little note in my bag before the exam, telling me how proud he was of me and how much he loved me and wished me luck. It was really sweet. He also just is so great at letting me know that things will work out, even if I fail he will be there to encourage me until I pass. I am so lucky to have him.

1 comment:

  1. Your husband sounds like a sweetie. I'm sure you did awesome! And PS, when I saw your Harry Potter countdown on your page, I got butterflies and almost squealed like a little girl! I can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete