Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good week

In clinic this week I was able to find two patients that are both class 3's! I am so excited about it. One of them is going to be my mockboard patient in October! The other one is an exam patient so hopefully I will do well and pass the exam! It has been a busy and stressful week but it is about over...thank goodness. Next week I will be seeing my two patients back again and then I will also have the VA. I am really looking forward to using my Gracies more and becoming more comfortable in my scaling abilities.

2 comments:

  1. Megan, it is so fun to read your blog. Especially your posts from first year, to see what is coming up for me. It seems to go by so fast when you are just reading week by week. I am excited. It was fun seeing you Friday at the meeting. Hope you are having a fun, relaxing long weekend! -Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you enjoyed being back to clinic. I was a little concern about coming back and have forgotten my instrumentation skills but it all almost came back so I enjoyed my first day as well!

    ReplyDelete