This week went by really fast. It probably had a lot to do with Labor Day being on Monday so I had a day off from school. However, it was still very chaotic. I had clinic all day on Tuesday and saw two class III patients. On Wednesday I was a TA in the first year clinic, which I usually enjoy but when I am repeating how to chart a health history over and over again, I found myself very exhausted... mentally. Then on Thursday I saw patients at the VA. I saw yet another class III and then a really sweet older guy who was a class V. To top it all off on Friday I spent 9 hours doing oral cancer screenings and collecting numbers for potential patients while volunteering at the Women's Health Connection. I am only three weeks into the fall semester and I am already super stressed and exhausted! Right now the only bright light is knowing that I will have an easy class IB on Tuesday and that if I can just hold on for 8 more months....it will all be worth it.....right?
No comments:
Post a Comment