Friday, September 24, 2010

First injection day...


WHEW! Today we did our first injections! It was really nerve wreaking and freaky at first. However, after watching and practicing it went really smooth. Miriam was my lab partner and she did a fantastic job! I didn't feel a thing! Also this week I saw some of my family memebers in clinic. My aunt, two cousins, and my grandma all came in to see me. I am such a lucky girl to have such wonderful family who would take a day to come up and let me practice on them. At the VA I finally got some more x-rays done and I saw two patients. Our first exam is coming up and I hope I can find time in my schedule to study. Also this last week I had the opportunity to help the first year girls with their probing. I remember my first time and I have to wonder.... was I that nervous?

1 comment:

  1. Megs! What a day huh? Well, next to say that I didn't feel your injections either! It really wasn't bad at all! I just remember being numb for a long time but I take that over pain :) I can't wait to get this friday all over with and give the last set of injections on each other and start practicing on real patients!

    ReplyDelete