Sunday, December 5, 2010

3/4

I can not believe that I am 3/4 through the program. Graduation is just around the corner and I am getting super stressed and anxious. I am panicking for boards. 5 boards to be exact. They are coming so fast! I am also super frustrated, not about school but over the fact that to be a Hygienist you have to take 5 board exams, and to be a nurse you have to only take 1. How is that even close to fair?! Oh and did I mention that the nursing board exam is 250 question where just one of the hygiene exams is 350? Also, once a nurse is licensed they are free to move anywhere in the country and not have to take a new exam? Dental hygienists have to take a new exam depending on where they are moving to. I just don't understand how nurses (who have patients lives at stake) can get off so easy! UGH! I just have to remind my self of the better parts of being a hygienist.... the pay, the schedules, the low-stress environment. It will all be worth it, won't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment