Wednesday, January 13, 2010
More days in clinic....
Monday I finished my first patient. It was my mom who is a class 1B so luckily it wasn't too bad. She gave me a 2 ranking from 1-10 (1 being good, 10 being bad). So I guess I did pretty well. Today I saw my dad. Our first visit as mentioned on my last post did not go so well. However, this one went rather smoothly for the most part. He has agreed to be my exam for my class II classification, which will help me sooo much! I love my family! They are all so willing to help me through my dental hygiene experience which I am truly grateful for. I plan on seeing my dad to finish up our tx at the end of march, so hopefully by then I will have had enough practice to complete a successful class II cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment