Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Crazy, Stressful, Frustrated day!!
Well today we had our first patient day of the second semester and well......AAGGHH!! My wonderful dad drove down from Oakley and ended up having high blood pressure so I could not see him with out a physician consult. So I was frantically calling my back up patients, which neither of them could come in! Luckily my wonderful sister in-law brought in my nephew. Also luckily, I was able to pull off a 1A classification on a 20 month old!! He did so great for me, I was even able to disclose using a cotten tip applicator. So in the end the day ended up saved, and I was able to pass of one of my requirements. I am totally in my sister in-laws dept, and I am so truly greatful to have such a wonderful person in my life! Yeah for family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment