Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Real Patient Day...

Well, Monday was our first real patient day. I was pretty nervous even though it was just my mom. I spent most of the time taking x-rays and developing them and going over her vitals and HHX. I am just glad its over!! I never even got to disclosing her teeth. I hope that in January when I see my dad as my first patient next semester it will go by much smoother. My goal with my dad is to not take as long on the HHX and to take a deep breath and not get so frustrated in the x-ray rooms. I just felt so rushed the entire time and I hope I can calm myself down and have things go smoother next time. I did pass the experience which is the most important thing. And my instructor said I did well and was very thorough in my OD.

No comments:

Post a Comment