Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Last practice day...
Today we had our last mock patient day, which also means our last practice day. Next week we have our real patient day!! My mom is going to be brave and be my first patient. On Monday when we had our mock patient day which I failed, let me explain.... On our patient experience we are graded on a number of things, HHX, charting, scaling, patient safety, and other stuff. Well, I got all fours (which is the highest score you can get) on everything except on the patient safety I got a 0, the reason is I forgot to give my patient glasses. So because I forgot to have them wear glasses I failed the whole experience. On the bright side it doesn't really count because it was just a practice, had it been a real patient I would have failed. A think that is a little ridiculous but oh well. Now I will never forget to have my patients wear their glasses!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment