Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, the convention was fun I guess. I got to know some of the girls a little better which was nice. Some of the tables were interesting, and I had fun trying on loopes. I know which ones I think I might get. The radiology exam was long...but I did pretty good, I passed! The exam I stressed over the most was the Dental Hygiene exam. I did well on that one too. I could have done better I think but all I really care about is that I passed. Now I just have to study for tomorrows quiz in Dental Hygiene and for the Anatomy exam. So really the stress never goes away. You stress over one exam just to finish that and stress all over again for another exam!!! On top of all that I am sick with a nasty cold. I am trying so hard not to get my poor pod partner sick, with her new baby at home. Well, fingers crossed that I keep on doing well on my exams and wish me luck on the next ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment